The TDI Helitrox Diver course examines the theory, methods, and procedures for planning staged decompression dives utilizing helium in the breathing mixture to reduce the effects of inert gas narcosis. The TDI Helitrox Diver Course trains divers how to plan and conduct staged decompression dives to a maximum depth of 45 metres, utilizing enriched air nitrox and helium mixes with a maximum of 35% helium content, and up to 100% oxygen for decompression diving.. As part of the course you will learn:
- Decompression dive planning
- Use of Helium as a breathing gas
- Decompression diving procedures
- Proper trim, buoyancy and propulsion techniques
- Emergency procedures and equipment considerations
For more information about the TDI Helitrox Diver course click here
- The TDI Helitrox Diver course costs €550 and includes four open water dives. The course can be completed in four days and is open to any diver holding the required prerequisites.
- The TDI Helitrox Diver course can also be taught in conjunction with the TDI Advanced Nitrox course at a cost of €850 which represents a saving of €150 on cost of the courses taken individually.