RESERVATION POLICY AND CANCELLATION OF ACTIVITIES CONTRACTED WITH CALERO DIVING
Puerto Deportivo Puerto Calero
C/ Alegranza s.n.
For the activities that are carried out with Calero Diving, it is necessary to reserve a place, not being mandatory. But in this case the realization of the activities will be subject to the availability of places. If the client wishes to guarantee the hiring of any activity, 20% of the total amount must be paid as a reservation, and the remaining 80% must be paid before the end of the contracted activity.
TITLE, INSURANCE AND MEDICAL REVIEW:
It is mandatory to be in possession of a health care insurance that covers this activity and a medical certificate, with a maximum validity of 2 years. If the diver does not have insurance that covers the diving activity, you can consult and contract if you wish our insurance proposals for optional health coverage that include diving.
It is the responsibility of each diver to be in possession of the diving certificate corresponding to the level of the dives that will be carried out. If you do not have the necessary qualification or the diving guide responsible for the accompaniment of the divers, consider that for any circumstance a client is not qualified to perform any dive, you will have the power to not allow the client to perform such immersion. Calero Diving does not undertake to make any deduction for it.
The data that the user provides to the center to register, whose treatment authorizes, will be treated in accordance with legal requirements and the appropriate security measures will be adopted to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
Whenever you wish, you can unsubscribe from our database. To do this, it will be enough to send an email to and explain your wish to terminate.
In the diving services hired, the belt, the weights and the air bottle of 10-12 or 15 liters are included. The rest of the diving equipment is not included in the price. In case of wanting to rent it totally or partially, it is recommended to reserve it before arrival in order to guarantee its availability. It is the responsibility of the diver who rents the material, return it to the center in the same conditions that it has been delivered. In case of loss, Calero Diving can claim the price of the cost of said material from the client who rented it.
Special conditions are established for Diving Clubs and Clubs, from 10 divers. Offering, private boat for said group with a minimum of 10 divers. Not being responsible for Calero Diving, if once in the destination some diver decides not to do the dives contracted, for reasons outside the Diving Center. This being the obligatory payment of all dives contracted.
For the cases in which diving courses are contracted and can not be done for reasons beyond the company’s control, the amount can not be changed by dives. In the cases of the previous case, if the theoretical part of the course in question has already been purchased and / or awarded, it can not be exchanged or reimbursed, nor exchanged for dives.
Any change or cancellation must be sent in writing and confirmed by Calero Diving.
The cancellation expenses will be applied according to the date and conditions in which the cancellation is made in relation to the reservation:
- All the money paid for the service contracted with Calero Diving will be refunded in the event of cancellation of the activity by the diving center, regardless of the reason for the cancellation.
- The entire amount paid minus 10% will be refunded as management expenses, in the case of cancellation of the activity by the diver provided that such cancellation is made up to 5 days before the activity. for 4 days before the money paid will NOT be refunded.
- In the case of a medical problem, 50% of the money paid by the person with said medical problem will be refunded, as long as a medical receipt proving their temporary / total inability to dive is presented. In case of not presenting a medical receipt, the money will not be returned.
- If services were contracted with third parties and the activity contracted by the client can not be carried out, there will be no right to compensation.
Once the client gets on the boat, the money will not be returned if the contracted activity (immersion, course or charter) is not carried out for reasons unrelated to Calero Diving, such as: dizziness, compensation problems, cold problems, problems with the equipment own diver or other problems outside the company.
The realization of the payment implies the acceptance of the previously established conditions.
Las mejores instalaciones de formación de instructores recreativos, técnicos y CCR en España
Tel: (+ 34) 928 349346 | Mobile: (+34) 636 665621