The TDI Trimix Diver course will teach you how to plan and execute dives utilizing as little as 18 percent oxygen and diving to maximum depth of 60 metres with a blend of helium appropriate for the planned depth. This course is designed for those divers who wish to advance their technical diving education and extend their depth range whilst reducing narcosis for deep dives. As part of the course you will learn:
- Advanced decompression dive planning
- Management of multiple decompression/stage cylinders
- Decompression diving procedures
- Emergency procedures and equipment considerations
For more information about the TDI Trimix Diver course click here
- The TDI Trimix Diver course costs €1050 (plus all gases at cost) and includes four open water dives. The course can be completed in four days and is open to any diver holding the required prerequisites.